The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of these dudes have crazy cribs & crazy mancaves/trophy rooms so usually they’ll frame them & hang ‘em up

we literally saw dudes have them framed on cribs.. I know that was a while ago and I got zero clue what’s on mtv currently.. but i assume a decent amount of us saw it then

we literally saw dudes have them framed on cribs.. I know that was a while ago and I got zero clue what’s on mtv currently.. but i assume a decent amount of us saw it then
MTV cribs kinda would’ve been a dope show revival last year all things considered

You just have to assume people arent going around dropping street inuendos from the know.. about players' slain parents thats unfathomable. He's gonna get off.

I admit when I saw it initially I was aghast but the rationale I've seen others post just makes sense.

BUT...

Recend trend has commentators WILDIN. Makes sense though how can they compete with the digital platforms and memes that run media at this point.

Last edited:
so much for the Warriors having a better lineup this season. even MVP Green is back to his usual triple-single behavior once Steph played like garbage.

These commentators have been tweaking lately

Everybody trying to be Adam Amin with the research & fun facts but going the corny/goofball route

Yo dude was describing his 12 yr old daughter who was run over in their driveway and therefore deceased and the other announcer, interrupts while reacting to a dunk, "Was she run over like THAT?!"

I rarely condone violence but I condone violence in said scenario, dude would be picking his face up off the floor

clyde the glide clyde the glide look at your boi

Was going to say the same thing. I still can’t believe the NBA did a bubble.

Imagine looking at footage of it 10-20 years from now. :lol:

All the bubble gave us was terrible ads on the court.

Imagine looking back at pictures of the world in the Spring/Summer/Fall of 2020 10-20 years from now. Whether you dislike the Lakers or think The Bubble was a bad idea, it was clearly a reflection of the current state of the affairs in the world at the time. You could technically argue the pictures of the bubble, empty football stadiums, empty streets in NYC that are typically jam-packed, overcrowded hospitals, etc. will all be classics in 10-20 years and beyond because of what they represent.

The NBA is a business and they did what they had to do to minimize profit loss during the pandemic like every other business in the world. Maybe y'all didn't like the product or the outcome but it was the best business decision to be made at the time, y'all watched and are still talking about it 15 months after it's conclusion.

Lakers, Silver and the Governors won.

I was actually loving the 2 big man rotation last night

It was needed at one point since they was getting cooked on the boards

Embiid/Drummond lu outscored magic 11-6 in 3mins

Was fun to watch and embiid loved it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom