The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerousEuphoricFanworms-size_restricted.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

ddb1x4l-7fe06c22-0457-4aa4-a0e8-58151f5f2763.gif

The people need more, please.

Maybe Dirk is being pranked. 🤔

Was going to post this but beat me to it. Was laughing my butt off watching this several times in the past. I love how Beckham was trying so hard to be pleasant but just couldn't do it with such monstrosity. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
lol well i'm glad that errybody is having fun today, you guys deserve sum kind of fun since all yall teams suck this year & have no hope at winning the ship

just know that nobody on this side is tripping off of regular season struggles & that everything is still all gravy b. when the Warriors is winning & dominating during the games that actually matter, imma need yall to remember & keep up all this hating energy shown today

lol well i'm glad that errybody is having fun today, you guys deserve sum kind of fun since all yall teams suck this year & have no hope at winning the ship

just know that nobody on this side is tripping off of regular season struggles & that everything is still all gravy b. when the Warriors is winning & dominating during the games that actually matter, imma need yall to remember & keep up all this hating energy shown today
poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

FB4DF6FB-F318-4FAC-B02F-9D9C120F0E2B.gif

This man is charged UP.

When the warriors get eliminated and Stephbrook plays like he has been what will the new distraction be?

I can admit that it's unfair to Russ

Imma have to start protecting my takes behind a paywall. Getting extra nasty out here :smh:

Nah **** that. We got at least 5 more pages of Steph slander before yall start talking about gambling and cookie dough ice cream. Keep the same energy you would have for player A or player B

Steph done put the battery in his back :smh:
14_1308_Remote_battery (1).gif

ok lebron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom