The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirk's statue is bad.
I don't think it's THIS bad. :lol: :lol: :lol:
cristiano-ronaldo-portugal-airport-statue.jpg

Porzingis statue

When yall are ready to have an honest conversation about Steph curry..I'll be here

You be knowing. I didn't see it, but you helped me see the light.

14/16 of your FGAs being 3s is lunacy

Career Low 3P%, by far Career low in 2PA%, Career low in FG% at the rim,

The Warriors are really good, and Steph is goated, but you just look under the hood a bit and see what would be a cause for concern for them come playoff time. Is it a GRAVE concern? I wouldn't go that far.

They like every team, will undoubtedly get into a dog of a series, and them having one shot creator may hurt, and if that shot creator is struggling to get stuff off inside the arc it could be troublesome.

#OneDimensional.

You be knowing. I didn't see it, but you helped me see the light.

#OneDimensional.

Everything if overindulged has a diminishing return aspect to it.

Steph's 3 point rate is at 65%
:lol:
:lol:
exactly 13% of his shots this year at the rim, by far a career low. 59TS% would be his lowest TS% since 2013. 48% on 2's as a whole would be his lowest in that regard since 13' as well. We're approaching the halfway point so I'm...slightly concerned?

This shot profile from Steph will always be valuable though, because he's got over a decade of insane shot equity. But in a series against a really good defense? Idk.

His shot selection was always unique to him since initiating & drawing contact and getting to the line was never a big part of his game.

He was just incredibly accurate behind the arc and at the rim.

Now he’s still not getting to the line, and he’s not getting to the rim as frequently either, and when he does get there he’s shooting well below his average.

Pretty decent sample size at this point, which makes you wonder. Looking at it from a bettors perspective, I’m probably staying away from them from the 2nd round on.

Not too hard to see a scenario where Wiggins, Poole, & Steph are all missing jumpers.

Dray quarterbacking the defense will keep them in striking distance at all times, but you’ll obviously need buckets at some point.

Will be fun to see how it plays out. League is wide open for the 2nd year in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom