The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And also trim the league down. Cut 100-150 players. Seriously. I've been lobbying this for a while.

It's simple af. Just trim teams from 15 to 10. Still have starters and bench. Can still stagger lineups. Teams typically do 8 man rotations in playoffs anyway.

If they want, they can lower games to whatever it was last season. 70ish.

The quality would go up. Trim the fat and you're left with the filet.
Wanting to get rid of more potential young black millionaires?

35DA6FA6-9038-4842-8C70-814FFAADBE4D.jpeg

given the power Lebron has and the nature of NBA deals, Lebron starting Klutch is incredibly smart especially when he can as a player able to do things that other agents technically cant

way too many guys haven’t taken advantage of that power or they just sign up for agents and others taking huge cuts of theyre money.. alot would be better off hiring high end lawyers and paying them by the hour (this goes for more than jsut basketball.. but especially for rookie deals and guys set to get max amounts)

When jordan came back from playing baseball, he signed 1 year deals and was making over 30 mill per.. we’re also pretty aware of the issues jordan had with the management of the bulls
Well, I believe that has nothing to do with power or players' not exercising it. in the 80s and early 90s, players were paid dirt cheap compared to todays' standard pay for a superstar. players were making more money on endorsement deals and promotions. even the Nike deal with Jordan was a gamble. it just materialized due to his charisma and skills in the game which catapulted his popularity.

the $30M deal only worked since Mike can still ball and could bring the bucks in. also, since he is a franchise player. some players gambled and tried it but never materialized, you can find some players that made some terrible decision making about contracts. the latest one is Dennis Shroeder.

do the nets really think they can win a chip with kyrie being a part time player? i am not just saying that because of this game but realistically i dont see that working...especially if they have to play a game 7 without him at home

do the nets really think they can win a chip with kyrie being a part time player? i am not just saying that because of this game but realistically i dont see that working...especially if they have to play a game 7 without him at home

He can and will play at home in the postseason. It's only a 5K fine.

Really trying to have Ben go to the asylum having him deal with the NY media/fans.
On record saying his fragile mental state combined with NYC could be disastrous. But he’s still young enough to take the risk. He’s not asked to be anyone’s offensive savior or primary playmaker neither so no pressure.

Just do what u do best, prince Simmons or whatever they call him. Go play defense. He’ll go 48 minutes a night playing free safety basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom