The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeke actually from Chicago, specifically the area where the Bulls play & Mike gets more love out there. It’s like Mike took his home from him.

Not to mention those playoff battles which led to the dream team stuff.

These dudes are hyper-competitive so I get it :lol: It does look ridiculous when you’re 60 tho
Zeke would never ever give Jordan credit. that's how deep his rivalry and animosity is towards Jordan. not saying being competitive is bad, but what Zeke is doing is beyond ridiculous. he never matured. as good as Zeke is, he is a sore loser.

Now that's a real man. Stay inside and take pictures of your wife doing what you should be doing and make cringe worthy posts about it on social media. Lol atleast help

That was confusing as hell to me. I am all for female empowerment and props to her for doing that (assuming it wasn’t a troll/bait post) but why the hell wasn’t he AT LEAST out there :lol:

That was confusing as hell to me. I am all for female empowerment and props to her for doing that (assuming it wasn’t a troll/bait post) but why the hell wasn’t he AT LEAST out there :lol:
Word I'm just picturing her coming inside after and he's eager to have breakfast and show her the post while shes pissed and curses him out than goes to sleep

dude in that picture must be injured or something. aint no way my girl is going outside after 12 hours of work and shoveling snow if I'm healthy enough to do it. I would of been cursed out before the words even came out my mouth to ask her to do it.

R.I.P. Bob Saget.

DCMiJEdV0AE7aRn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom