The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just rewatching game 6 2019 ECF. Man its crazy how Giannis game has improved since. He was completely useless down the stretch. Now hes a ******* machine.

I don't feel sorry for Kwame Brown one bit. He was a 6'11" number 1 pick that stunk. Lol you bought your momma house at 18 and barely played...in actuality this man STOLE his momma a house.
WOW, why did you say "STOLE"
i see what you did :smh:

Bol Bol is Free! He’ll probably get exposed with extended playing time, but it’s worth a shot. Nuggets really mishandled his development.

with all the injuries denver was hit with, he still couldn't crack the rotation
the minutes he played, he really seemed disinterested
worth a shot for pistons for what they gave up, but i am not expecting much

How many players last 13 seasons in the league?

People their hate blind them. Now I am aware he stuck around for so long because he was 6’11 with size in an era where height and size where valued. He also didn’t come close to meeting the expectations of a #1 pick and his career was underwhelming with a lot of lowlights. However, the average career length is 4.5 years. Lots of 1-2 year careers pulling that down but 12 years is still a long time

klay-fouled-out.jpg

Nah but for real, glad Klay is back. Here’s to no more injuries or covid.

People their hate blind them. Now I am aware he stuck around for so long because he was 6’11 with size in an era where height and size where valued. He also didn’t come close to meeting the expectations of a #1 pick and his career was underwhelming with a lot of lowlights. However, the average career length is 4.5 years. Lots of 1-2 year careers pulling that down but 12 years is still a long time
This. Before people found Kwame’s YouTube I can’t recall him making any noise. But people still continue to make him the butt of their jokes so I’m not even mad at him sounding off. You got cats like screaming a smith going viral before viral was a thing for the way he clowned on kwame. Cats talking about they don’t feel sorry for him like he ever asked them to feel sorry for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom