The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
klaydagawd returns and warriors were immediately back to playing with their food by the second half.

steph's gonna be able to sit out a lot of 4th quarters the rest of the season, especially with Poole and GP2 needing minutes. a well rested steph for the playoffs, inject this into my veins. got damn i love this team.

worried he will be gone after this season doe :frown:

gonna be interesting to see if other team's throw money at him this off season. iirc he took less money to stay on the warriors, but i could be wrong. his fit on this team is perfect. his motor and athleticism allow them to play small ball without pressuring him to do too much on offense. but how much is a team paying looney to be an undersized big who hasn't demonstrated a consistent offensive game? but then again, if tristan thompson's making $10million a year, no reason why Looney can't get near that.

AD gonna come back after seeing all this and still refuse to play the 5.
*sucks teeth* 'whatchu mean me, bron the center now, foh'

giphy.gif

Canon gonna be a crazy shooter too .

Seth and Callie Rivers too if they have a son

Hooping with bron be stealing dudes joys of the game. We've been seeing it for years. Guys get away and be energized, even if they dont win as many regular season games. Call it pressure to win or media bull **** or whatever...dudes seem miserable with him...AD was miserable this season. Russ looks broken mentally. Russ has always played like this though. So it's not his bad play. His game isn't predicated on scoring or not turning the ball over anyway :lol:

Last edited:
so now bron has told Bane and Cam Payne to stop talking **** when their teams were cooking his teams. But when he aint respect teams, he could sit on the bench a play bottle flip and **** :rofl:

This new new generation aint licking his boots. He had a tiny generation of new players that were all on his nuts. The rest either grew up on Kobe or Curry. These new dudes is wolves.

so now bron has told Bane and Cam Payne to stop talking **** when their teams were cooking his teams. But when he aint respect teams, he could sit on the bench a play bottle flip and **** :rofl:

This new new generation aint licking his boots. He had a tiny generation of new players that were all on his nuts. The rest either grew up on Kobe or Curry. These new dudes is wolves.

He used to disrespect the hell out of teams but now he can't handle a little trash talk

BlankIdealJaguarundi-size_restricted.gif

lol dudes here been popping all the **** about Wardell and his Belair Prep team last year losing to Ja in the Play-in....Lakers got smizacked by them 3 games straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom