The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep wanting Hassan to be good, but he just…… he just isn’t as good as I thought that he was, he’s not Hassan in Miami good. Still better than Highland I guess.
goodness, I thought he would make an impact and be atleast decent as part of the 2nd unit. guy's height and length is a big waste.

goodness, I thought he would make an impact and be atleast decent as part of the 2nd unit. guy's height and length is a big waste.
He keeps on this trajectory he’ll be out of the league and the premiere big for a team overseas. Too much height to be going to waste being lazy.

He keeps on this trajectory he’ll be out of the league and the premiere big for a team overseas. Too much height to be going to waste being lazy.
guy plays like someone with anemia. even Slo-Mo Gobert moves faster than him. I wanted D.O.N to throw the ball hard on his face just to wake him up and play.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

This makes me think Kennard is experiencing symptoms, which makes me wonder if he was "immunized" and not vaxxed. He is a white guy from Ohio after all :nerd:

When i watched the Lakers behind the basket. You could really just hear LeBron whine to the ref the whole game :lol:

192AE46D-1660-48E4-B5CB-02742FBBA51D.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom