The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall done posted her like 10 times today.

So who trying to split that $100 to unlock the nipple?
patrice.png

datznasty datznasty you in?

I'm sure most NTers are barely tall enough to eat the P while they both standing up anyways

She's got about a foot on me. So when I see her pics, I do spend some time thinking about the mechanics/physics of how I'd approach the situation to achieve best performance. I haven't got to the point of sketching out diagrams or anything, but I have ideas.

Man, I still remember when you was supposed to pull up on me & @frshstunna in the A at Compound in the Bent.

There Wasn’t ANY “vertical mass” in that joint :lol:. Youda been looking crazy, trying to find a Taylor Swift that weekend
Compound >>>>>
Yall done posted her like 10 times today.

So who trying to split that $100 to unlock the nipple?
patrice.png

datznasty datznasty you in?
The prize for the 2022 bracket challenge will be this nipple pic

The interesting thing I’ve noticed is a lot of people are acting like this is the first season Russ has been trash. I wonder if he regrets forcing the Lakers to trade for him. That extra scrutiny has finally exposed him to the masses.
Facts. KD did the right thing leaving. Blindly looking at the triple doubles years ago makes you think he’s actually a good player. Russ has actually been trash for awhile. I need to look and see if his MVP year was actually fraudulent.

^^^ Bet it’s “artfully” shot at a weird angle with a black and white filter so you can’t be 100 percent sure what you’re looking at.

....0]

Full 🌽 🏀

🤣🤣🤣

I haven't really kept up with Jonathan since the kneeling situation and his injury. I just checked his Twitter and apparently he's gone full conservative commentator. Straight Candice Owen status.

How is there an entire books worth of content here? " I didn't kneel because I didn't want to"....that's it. Where are the other 300 pages coming from?

The pivot from " shut up and dribble" and " I don't care what these athletes and celebrities think" to literally publishing a book from a basketball player is sad but not unexpected

The funny part about this is that conservatives who claim to hate the NBA are going to pretend like they know about Jonathan Isaac's game and start reading off his stats.

I can already see it coming: now that Franz Wagner is playing well The Orlando magic may not need Isaac doing forward and Fox News will already complain that he's being blackballed from the league. 🤣🤣🤣

" They're trying to cancel Jonathan Isaac!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom