The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn your boy just tested positive for the Omarion. It's crazy because I just got boosted last week and feel 0 symptoms. I been working out and ****, food still tastes great, smell everything. We'll see.

Why youd get tested if errything was gravy? Just curois.

Not sure what that looked like live, but that still of someone diving for that ball with Kyrie in front of him looks wild. No play can be made on that ball. Was Kyrie hurt?

Moving Tyus and Slow-Mo?
Hard to say — Tyus is playing his way into an extension and Ja loves him. If he’s an above average shooter, he’s a + on the floors

Kyle somewhat played his way out of an extension and could be moved. Depends on how confident they are in our 3/4 options. I think he’s the most likely candidate.

Hard to say — Tyus is playing his way into an extension and Ja loves him. If he’s an above average shooter, he’s a + on the floors

Kyle somewhat played his way out of an extension and could be moved. Depends on how confident they are in our 3/4 options. I think he’s the most likely candidate.
Part of me wonders if they want to get in on Jerami Grant. Slow-Mo, Melton and a couple of first rounders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom