The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro...I got COVID two weeks ago. I'm vaccinated. I felt the same symptoms I did when I got exposed the first time during the initial outbreak. Vaccine didn't minimize it.

But folks can't be mad at Kyrie. With or without the jab, you get it. It really is a personal choice at that point if the rest of the roster is vaccinated.

Bro...I got COVID two weeks ago. I'm vaccinated. I felt the same symptoms I did when I got exposed the first time during the initial outbreak. Vaccine didn't minimize it.

But folks can't be mad at Kyrie. With or without the jab, you get it. It really is a personal choice at that point if the rest of the roster is vaccinated.
I feel better than ever, no Donald Trump. I might go get a recount if the line aint long

Pregnancy made her *** even fatter

Greatest thing Tyler's accomplished in his career didn't even happen on court
Wetness be on fleek too. Don't sleep on the pregnant p, no pun, especially if it aint your baby and somehow you find yourself in position. Libido increases too due to the hormones and i creased bloodflow but ymmv, it can go either extreme because some get tender and irritable and dont wanna be touched for months

it could be you are lucky. anyways, just because you felt the symptoms to be similar doesn't mean it has no effect. point being, strains vary, it could be stronger, it could be weaker. point is, would you take that risk just because you don't feel any different?

it could be you are lucky. anyways, just because you felt the symptoms to be similar doesn't mean it has no effect. point being, strains vary, it could be stronger, it could be weaker. point is, would you take that risk just because you don't feel any different?
I’d say my effects were adverse. I was literally on a plane violently shaking and my body was in pain.

I will never minimize the seriousness of the virus, especially as it mutates. I lost my god father to it.

I’d just say vaccinated or not you can still get it. The symptoms will always vary vaccinated or not.

Personally I’d like it if he got jabbed so the Nets could have him 100% in their roster.

20220111_181743.jpg

Morpheus-the-matrix-5555585-457-627.jpg

I’d say my effects were adverse. I was literally on a plane violently shaking and my body was in pain.

I will never minimize the seriousness of the virus, especially as it mutates. I lost my god father to it.

I’d just say vaccinated or not you can still get it. The symptoms will always vary vaccinated or not.

Personally I’d like it if he got jabbed so the Nets could have him 100% in their roster.
that's what I mean, it could have been a lot worse. considering that you are alive should be a cause for being glad enough. got friends and family that died due to it and a homie that almost died because he never got the jab. now that he has a 2nd chance in life, he never want to get to that situation again. some people are just not that lucky because they think they knew better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom