The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a big Twitter space with a bunch of the Lakers fans trashing Russ, and his brother popped up in there and all you could hear was stuttering from them :rofl: :rofl: fight back cause I know some of y’all got quiet in there
I just hopped in there. Good for Ray Westbrook really sticking up for your bro.

He talking dumb though. "They can't stop the big 3 in the playoffs, Russ is a playoff God " AAIIIIGHHTTTT YOOO. They're giving him so much deference no one else is getting to talk.

Nah In real life and I’m lowkey srs lol bro is must see tv. Turnovers, hitting the shot clock on jumpers, he’s a crazy watch
Relevant.

Over two minutes of atrocious, non-NBA talent MISSES from half a season. Throw in the bets of his 4.5 turnovers per game and we’re looking at at least 5 minutes.

HALF a season.

Idk coach, I don't think that guy is 12

EcstaticSafeHamster-size_restricted.gif

Going to the Lakers was easily the worst thing for Russ, because his Stans on the internet could always overwhelm Wizards and Rockets fans in their mission to convince the general public he was playing well.

Lakers fans ain’t having that.

That said I feel bad for dude, he’s an intelligent sensitive person. Might be too sensitive for basketball at this point though, I’m getting the sense he’s afraid to look himself in the mirror.

So Russ is basically saying he’s washed with the “they haven’t been saying that the last 14 years”. 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom