The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Kings didn't invest in so many PGs, they would absolutely gamble on Westbrook to get into the playoffs. :lol:
I really thought hard about the teams badly run enough to take a chance on Russ and the Kings came to mind, but I can't even see them doing that for the reason you mentioned.

I also thought of the Magic, but they seem comfortable in their rebuild mode right now.

Really think the Lakers are SOL on moving Russ until he's an expiring contract. Then again, I continue to be surprised by levels of front office blundering in pro sports, so anything is possible.

PLayoff.png

Russ just may be a ***** who is content with the fact that he came up from basketball. He may be like "I'm making 44M's, I don't give a **** about people talking."

I mean the fans care, but do you think anybody else relevant on this Lakers roster is really hungry to win? :lol: Sounds like he’s in the right place.

That's exactly why you can't just say that out loud:lol: It's not like he's going to get fined or anything like that but comments like that just gives the fanbase a reason to turn on you and it gives haters/the folks who knew you were a fraud ammunition.

I can't think of precedents for players in recent history who have just fallen off a cliff like this but all this talking just magnifies his poor play even more IMO

I really thought hard about the teams badly run enough to take a chance on Russ and the Kings came to mind, but I can't even see them doing that for the reason you mentioned.

I also thought of the Magic, but they seem comfortable in their rebuild mode right now.

Really think the Lakers are SOL on moving Russ until he's an expiring contract. Then again, I continue to be surprised by levels of front office blundering in pro sports, so anything is possible.
Not saying it will happen but these are the teams I can see him going to:

Kings
Orlando
ATL
Detroit
Dallas
Pelicans

Not saying it will happen but these are the teams I can see him going to:

Kings
Orlando
ATL
Detroit
Dallas
Pelicans

Kings can’t go playing MOP and then trade for him.
Orlando been making ok moves lately.
Atlanta - :lol:
Detroit not taking the ball out of Cade’s hands
Dallas - :lol:
Pelicans might be dumb enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom