The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would hate to see what your bookmarks look like :lol:

There's nothing to feel bad about a person who says he doesn't care if he wins or loses. At this point, he knows what his issues are. He refuses to fix them. He's gonna go out the league bad because he doesn't want to adapt.

Yeah, with Russ it's not even the "He makes $## million dollars. Why should I feel bad for him" argument (which I think is dumb anyway). He has made it abundantly clear that he doesn't care about the outcome of games through his admission of not watching film, saying he has nothing to prove in the game of basketball because he's a life champion and telling the world that he doesn't care about wins or losses.

IMO the last two comments (life champion and ambivalent about winning) show that the criticism really gets under his skin....yet based on his first comment (not watching film), he doesn't seem to want to do anything about it. Weird, man. I guess it's because you can get away with that stuff with franchises like the Thunder, Rockets and Wizards so he's conditioned |l

Yeah, with Russ it's not even the "He makes $## million dollars. Why should I feel bad for him" argument (which I think is dumb anyway). He has made it abundantly clear that he doesn't care about the outcome of games through his admission of not watching film, saying he has nothing to prove in the game of basketball because he's a life champion and telling the world that he doesn't care about wins or losses.

IMO the last two comments (life champion and ambivalent about winning) show that the criticism really gets under his skin....yet based on his first comment (not watching film), he doesn't seem to want to do anything about it. Weird, man. I guess it's because you can get away with that stuff with franchises like the Thunder, Rockets and Wizards so he's conditioned |l
Russ just may be a ***** who is content with the fact that he came up from basketball. He may be like "I'm making 44M's, I don't give a **** about people talking."

I mean the fans care, but do you think anybody else relevant on this Lakers roster is really hungry to win? :lol: Sounds like he’s in the right place.

There's like a 95% chance he asks for a trade this off-season so he can go back to playing his way.

Asks for a trade lol
Please believe they been trying to trade him for 2 months nobody wants this player with no skills to fall back after speed/athleticism is gone

He cannot slow the game down for himself. No 1 or 2 dribble pull up game. No post game. No shooting ability. His only game was transition bucket and face up and blow by. All that’s gone

:lol:. Just a quick search of the 17-18 Cavs. Called this from the jump.

Cavs west. But this ain’t that eastern conference. And it’s the Lakers.

Spotlight!

Sidenote: I’m glad Gucci regrets the label making him Do these type of songs :lol:. State Vs Radric Davis was filled with these 😩

West ain’t even good this year and ain’t been that good for at least 5 yrs

We've said this like 3 seasons now.

You’d think teams would’ve learned by at least now. Especially since it’s on front street. And he’s playing with Bron/AD/Lakers. No excuse for any team to trade for a clearly declining player with a 44m contract and some years left.

No more delusions about dude being a good defender. Or the idea that his passing or rebounding really help a team that much.

I think people are slowly starting to realize that he only “plays hard” when gambling for steals, when the ball is in his hands, or crashing the offensive glass/in transition.

You’d think teams would’ve learned by at least now. Especially since it’s on front street. And he’s playing with Bron/AD/Lakers. No excuse for any team to trade for a clearly declining player with a 44m contract and some years left.

No more delusions about dude being a good defender. Or the idea that his passing or rebounding really help a team that much.

I think people are slowly starting to realize that he only “plays hard” when gambling for steals, when the ball is in his hands, or crashing the offensive glass/in transition.
People definitely see Russ for what he's truly been for the past few seasons now because his mistakes are magnified.

I just don't put it past a bad / poorly ran team to trade for him just to have his name attached to a franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom