The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph Curry broke the 3PM record and entered a slump. Rustle Westbrook broke the triple double record and his career fell off a cliff.

Levels.

They are playing clown music on the Russ lowlights during Undisputed

This is bullying.
Fam

271846729_4445498278892774_3911888888002026516_n.jpg

Where’s MVP MVP and @tyisny to make sense of all this :lol:

At least @BIG LEEMELONE is present.

Doesn’t go off like a sucker in the witness protection program like MVP MVP

Still can’t believe the dude said “we were out touch, Laker fans don’t hate Russ at all”.

Crazy :lol:

I can't imagine any non-family member sticking up for 2021-2022 Rust. Have we seen MVP MVP post at the same time that Ray Westbrook is in public or going off on Twitter Space?

Bro.. I legit started laughing hearing that. I couldn't believe it.
The way Skip was chastising him with the "Russss" "Come on Russ"
Russ may need to take a couple mental days off.

Funnily enough he's the only Laker to play all 42 games so far :lol: Followed by Melo with 41, Monk 37, AB 34, Dwight 32. Bron's not eem Top 5 :smh:

It's getting a little cruel now I agree. Granite he is getting 44 Ms, he might be best off opting into next yr's 47, playing 1 game, then walking off into the sunset.

Also does he always shoot his fts like that? I know some people like to center the nail in between their feet and some prefer to line their shooting hand up with it but he seemed like he was just a random amount to the left and bricked left so had he been center he probably would have made it

Going to the Lakers might've been the worst move for Russ' mental health. I legit feel bad for the guy.
I don't feel bad for him. he is a stubborn guy that believes he has nothing to prove and accomplished so much. this is just another feather on his cap, being an accomplished comedian.

Going to the Lakers might've been the worst move for Russ' mental health. I legit feel bad for the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom