The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is voting for D. Rose in 2022?

1642095109037.gif

I don’t know why he isn’t as big as we think he is. But he isnt

There is a disconnect somewhere. But he’s not playing a lot of Natl games yet.

Charl should def see some more games come next year, if they continue on the track. I think that really builds it. Hopefully, they get a good playoff series or two to up the exposure. Charlote looks like they’ll be there.

There is a disconnect somewhere. But he’s not playing a lot of Natl games yet.

Charl should def see some more games come next year, if they continue on the track. I think that really builds it. Hopefully, they get a good playoff series or two to up the exposure. Charlote looks like they’ll be there.

The playoff series where every game is on nat’l tv, more than market size is the biggest jump one can take for popularity, I think

I’m watching espn recap this trade & I’m memberin all the Cam hype coming into the league.

I’m hoping the familiarity & time has allowed him to settle in. Cam Reddish should be at the very least be a rotation piece for a stout defensive line with modern day fancies for 3 point shooting.

Knicks should have at the very least won the trade.

I wonder if Obi will be involved in the Zion trade. I could see him getting starter minutes there. He needs a good situation.

Also, he needs to not be dealt for nothing like how ATL just handled their depth logjam.

Last edited:
I'm pleasantly surprised Ja has so many fan votes.

Being a young player in a smaller market, you figure his votes might be hindered.
Seriously? If some people here think that Lamelo should be number 1 when it comes to fan votes, why should it be any different for someone like Ja who is evidently carrying his team?

Speaking of D. Rose, I kept seeing this pop up over the past few days :lol:

That shot was so hype. Really had folks thinking he wasn't going to make it to the Finals his first year back in Cleveland|l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom