The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers playing like they give no f’s on D and Bron’s body language is trash and he not even attempting to contest shots :smh:

AD held him accountable on defense but AD stopped giving af too after they won the title.

Lebby has to do better, especially with AD still out.

e160112a-a1d9-447a-9ea6-d564dc5886c2-jpeg.2916293

Sixers wasting a great Embiid season with that dead weight

I’m saying. Joel is good enough that anyone they get for Benji will help them. Daryl just needs to make a deal.

Wasting how and help them how exactly? Lose in 6 instead of 5? I think they would beat Chicago and maybe even Cleveland but BKN/MIL draws would be fatal and I think MIA would beat them too.

Season can’t be wasted if it’s been a wash the whole time.

Wasting how and help them how exactly? Lose in 6 instead of 5? I think they would beat Chicago and maybe even Cleveland but BKN/MIL draws would be fatal and I think MIA would beat them too.

Holding Ben hostage in hopes of a superstar is a waste of Embiids time. Could be building chemistry with someone that could help them.

Embiid has been a monster the last month, but the rest of the roster is blah. Not sure you can get something of reasonable value for Simmons that would make me think the Sixers are in contention.

Well; they’re not getting another superstar for Ben, so might as well see exactly how much they could improve with just additional rotation players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom