The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With KD out til March, curry starts balling again, the mvp is his to lose. The other guys with better records won't have enough wins to be high enough to how they typically give the award to best player on best team.

3D0EBFDC-8BBF-45EC-8BCC-AB7F7E3B6027.jpeg

Won’t be surprised if they find a way to rob him again but we’ll see

if KP and Dallas defense is forrreal. I can see them coming out west. It’s on Brunson and Luka to take another leap.

Went into the used bookstore @ Lakewood mall and they were asking for $99 for an urs Fischer book
Thought I was gonna skate with it for like $15
Shieet

They got the bookstores with bars in them out in LA? Went to one on a date in DC and it was :pimp:

inb4 akajae akajae comes through with the Joe Goldberg from You picture :smh: |l

Look like yac to me, shrugs.

They gone reveal bron’s steady side piece once he retires huh? Spare da boys rep while in house.

Anyway…tonight if we lose to Memphis then I know for certain we are a waste of the first spot. Memphis is hot and we not.

Look like yac to me, shrugs.

They gone reveal bron’s steady side piece once he retires huh? Spare da boys rep while in house.

Anyway…tonight if we lose to Memphis then I know for certain we are a waste of the first spot. Memphis is hot and we not.
oh thats easy, can tell you now yall aint really #1s lol. even though you'll probably maintain that position the rest of the season :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom