The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad Buchanan and Morey right now

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

If the Rumors about the Pacers and Raptors are somewhat true (Turner for OG). Then I’d love for Morey to get into that and end up with the following:

• Pacers get: Ben, Philly first (lottery protected) and Toronto 2nd.
  • Raptors get: Myles Turner
  • Sixers get: OG, Brogdon
zk2she4hqnm61.jpg

lol anything to make a headline. Russ’s game in its entirety is not focused on winning plays and 0 fundamentals. Cherry picking stats is just…well…journalism I guess.

Russ was actually playing better when he was giving up 6-7 TO's a game :lol:

Now he just out there having an existential crisis.

If the Rumors about the Pacers and Raptors are somewhat true (Turner for OG). Then I’d love for Morey to get into that and end up with the following:

• Pacers get: Ben, Philly first (lottery protected) and Toronto 2nd.
  • Raptors get: Myles Turner
  • Sixers get: OG, Brogdon
zk2she4hqnm61.jpg
Brogdon can’t get traded this season so it won’t work anyway

Look like yac to me, shrugs.

They gone reveal bron’s steady side piece once he retires huh? Spare da boys rep while in house.

Anyway…tonight if we lose to Memphis then I know for certain we are a waste of the first spot. Memphis is hot and we not.

Man, what? Zach, Lonzo and Caruso are out. Today's game is not going be indicative of how legitimate the Bulls are :lol:

If anything, you look at GSW, BK, Utah and now Chicago, it's clear that this season is going to come down to health. Milwaukee and BKN have weathered the storm without key guys throughout the season but GSW, Utah and soon to be Chicago look like contenders at full strength but without that....IONO.

Why would the Grizzlies trade for Simmons?
Looking ahead, I don't think there's room to re-sign Slow Mo this off-season. Melton is already getting marginalized for Bane and Konchar. Brooks only has 1.5 years left on his contract and I think Ziare Williams is the long-term hope at SF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom