The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric Adams already had some controversy because he appointed his brother who was running parking garage security to be deputy police commissioner lol. In addition to appointing some ultra corrupt ex-NYPD officials to major positions.

But that’s city politics baby

Eric Adams already had some controversy because he appointed his brother who was running parking garage security to be deputy police commissioner lol. In addition to appointing some ultra corrupt ex-NYPD officials to major positions.

Same energy...
htromv03crwla0sx7rhn.jpg

Meh white politicians do the same stuff all the time. Happy another black man has a job

The city is a **** hole. Crime is up. More cops? I guess. But he’s doing it all in the wrong ways. Not an easy job for anyone.

The wild thing about Miles is that he's shooting 10% worse from the FT line. I mean I get why his 3P% dropped but why his FT%? Damb

Fournier put himself on the trading block again attempting that left handed dunk in transition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom