The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
im fully starting to get on board with this as well i rarely spoke on this topic when it would be brought up in here

at first i liked the petty morey aspect but now its just getting tiring tbh and watching this team its deff still missing that "something".. Cant expect seth to score 20+ every night and damn sure cant expect tobias to take over a game in crunch time

i hope a move is made soon, gotta take some pressure off embiid to save him for end of the season. He is doing waaaay to much right now

East is blast to watch the race right now and its wide open for a few teams to get that top seed

hopefully something does go down im ready to shake the team up
Fire Morey |l

Seth been kinda buns lately and Tobi is well up and down. Move SimmoTheSauvage for the Kangz package and keep it moving

I have been quiet about the role MVP MVP played as the OG Hype Man of the Rust Trade since it went down and conductor of the “This season is going to be fine” train for the first 2.5 months of season because recently I have been genuinely concerned about his well-being due to his aprubt disappearance.

I bit my tongue because Mr. “Look at all my fans, calling for me” being absent at a time like this has mean he’s seriously ill and incapable of posting. After all, he hasn’t been seen around these parts for the past 11 days (during which the Lakers lost 4 of 5 by the way) which is surely a coincidence that aligns with the timing of his illness.

I was wrong. Turns out he’s decided to retreat to the Lakers Safe Space and not participate in the NBA thread at the moment. MVP MVP is running from the grind
1642693347439.gif

Can’t even post the Homer Simpson or Grandpa Simpson gifs because at least they had the courage to show their faces. Sad.

I really couldn't care less who posts how often.

[stephen a. smith]BUT![/stephen a. smith]

If you're gonna talk wild, make guarantees, talk about how you're always right, people are going to make jokes if things go sideways. A lot of them.

It's one thing to be wrong. It's another to be loud & wrong.

Should’ve never done the Russ trade.if they wanted an upgrade from Kuz & Trez should’ve done this instead and still would’ve atleast kept KCP and probably Caruso as well

2E577588-7BE8-49EE-AB43-C88F1DB24BCE.jpeg

Bron & AD some dummies man :smh:
That doesn't help Washington much.

I really couldn't care less who posts how often.

[stephen a. smith]BUT![/stephen a. smith]

If you're gonna talk wild, make guarantees, talk about how you're always right, people are going to make jokes if things go sideways. A lot of them.

It's one thing to be wrong. It's another to be loud & wrong.

This is really what it comes down to. Rust should have taught him it’s only so long fake MVP MVP ’s can pretend but I guess he didn’t learn |l

Fire Morey |l

Seth been kinda buns lately and Tobi is well up and down. Move SimmoTheSauvage for the Kangz package and keep it moving

EYE am not sure why doc went back to furk being back up PG

When maxey was out due to covid addict4sneakers addict4sneakers always brought up how seth was balling as the PG, which he was i believe he even posted the stats it was like 18 points and decent amount of assists

doc needs to stagger maxey/curry at the PG spot some how and less of furk bringing the ball up

also we cant be having no damn Charlie Brown Jr starting lol love his hustle but he aint it

im fully starting to get on board with this as well i rarely spoke on this topic when it would be brought up in here

at first i liked the petty morey aspect but now its just getting tiring tbh and watching this team its deff still missing that "something".. Cant expect seth to score 20+ every night and damn sure cant expect tobias to take over a game in crunch time

i hope a move is made soon, gotta take some pressure off embiid to save him for end of the season. He is doing waaaay to much right now

East is blast to watch the race right now and its wide open for a few teams to get that top seed

hopefully something does go down im ready to shake the team up

With Harden open to re-locating, will you be open to wait until this summer for the potential of getting him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom