The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morey still should get fired for these shenanigans but honestly, even if Simmo ain’t traded it ain’t a “lost” season. Seeing what Embiid is doing in a 4 out gives you more flexibility on who to target come this summer

Tobias should get moved unless he can return to last year form (covid got him looking rough)

I get someone having Kyrie or Dwight over him, don't get Klay though
Dame
6x All-NBA
6x All-Star
5 Top 10 MVP Finishes
88th all-time points
76th all-time assists
9th all-time 3s made

Klay
2x All-NBA
5x All-Star
1 Top 10 MVP Finish
1x All-Defense
21st all-time 3s made

Qyrie
3x All-NBA
7x All-Star
60th all-time 3s made

Would be interested to hear what your argument for Klay over Dame is.
I feel like Klay has accomplished more in his career than Dame and any individual accomplishments are marginal (5x all star vs 6x all star).

- Multiple rings
- Two way player
- 5x All Star
- Names All NBA Defence Second team
- Scoring outbursts in both regular season and playoffs
- Second best shooter of all time

You can also argue what a team would look like if Klay were the #1 option but Dame hasn't really done much as the #1 option either outside of Dame time (which is fun).

Klay not even better than prime Dale Ellis,dudes gotta stop tryna put him in spots or list he don’t belong on…Dame shouldn’t be top 75 either.

Last edited:
Morey still should get fired for these shenanigans but honestly, even if Simmo ain’t traded it ain’t a “lost” season. Seeing what Embiid is doing in a 4 out gives you more flexibility on who to target come this summer

Tobias should get moved unless he can return to last year form (covid got him looking rough)

I don't think Morey should even be close to getting fired. The way he flipped JRich to Curry and got rid of the terrible Al Horford Contract, if there's one GM who can make the most of a Ben and a Tobias return, it's Morey.

harden ain't leaving the nets.
it's morey's way of seeing which team he can get the most returns from presently
I agree Harden seems very unlikely, but Dame is stating to look more like a possibility with him having some real injury issues and the Blazers playing decently without him

Daishen Nix cannot complain about being undrafted and being an “underdog” . He showed up hella out of shape.

harden ain't leaving the nets.
it's morey's way of seeing which team he can get the most returns from presently
Wouldn’t underestimate the Morey-Harden connection. Morey gave any the ing and everything Harden wanted in Houston. Absolutely could happen.

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom