The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
7ufsynfuayd81.jpg

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers

What’s the overall vibe and sentiment in Dallas when it comes to Luka not having help?

Are they the least bit worried they’re wasting the guys talent?

They still drunk off the cowboys so it won’t be until April until anyone cares.

If Brunson wets the bed again and when porzingis has his inevitable injury, it’ll get louder. At least kidd got other people touching the ball though.

They still drunk off the cowboys so it won’t be until April until anyone cares.

If Brunson wets the bed again and when porzingis has his inevitable injury, it’ll get louder. At least kidd got other people touching the ball though.

I figured they’d be talking about the Cowboys for the next 3 months :lol:

But I feel like Dallas fans are so in love with Cuban and blindly trust the man.

I gotta work the concession stands at either the Indiana Pacers game, 1 other game I forget which, or the Elton John concert at the Paycom to raise money for my daughter's softball team. I guess if I do the Pacer's game I can be at the game and see it for free on the screen or something. IDK what kind of crowd Elton John attracts really.

Would have been better if he punted it, but he was so polite bout it. Should have just done like Del Harris (Mavs assistant) and walked up to the ref and asked to be ejected.

My 2nd favorite rook. I am OK with us taking Giddey now, but Kuminga, SGA, Dort, would be hellacious athletically and defensively. Maybe Giddey would have even made it to 13?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom