The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta work the concession stands at either the Indiana Pacers game, 1 other game I forget which, or the Elton John concert at the Paycom to raise money for my daughter's softball team. I guess if I do the Pacer's game I can be at the game and see it for free on the screen or something. IDK what kind of crowd Elton John attracts really.
No crowd, he has Covid. When's the concert supposed to be?

yeesh, these numbers!

blew a 35 pt lead, even an 8 pt lead in the last 30 seconds and I heard the announcers say "one of," is 35 not the biggest blown lead of alll time? What is?

fast twitch muscle fibres. I'll give them my last media post

No crowd, he has Covid. When's the concert supposed to be?
Concert is still happening though. It's not going to blow from the stage to the whole arena. You think they wasn't about to get this money? I think its the 1st

20220122_121639.jpg

16-28 since this graphic

Tatum has pretty much improved every aspect of his game this year (getting to the basket and FT line, passing, defending) but has been in the worst shooting slump of his life. If the jumper comes back to what it should be, it's going to be pretty difficult to stop him from getting a somewhat efficient 30 on a nightly basis.

He's shooting 34 and 35% on open and wide open 3s this year as opposed to 38 and 52% last year and the frequency is basically the exact same.

Tatum has pretty much improved every aspect of his game this year (getting to the basket and FT line, passing, defending) but has been in the worst shooting slump of his life. If the jumper comes back to what it should be, it's going to be pretty difficult to stop him from getting a somewhat efficient 30 on a nightly basis.

He's shooting 34 and 35% on open and wide open 3s this year as opposed to 38 and 52% last year and the frequency is basically the exact same.
I agree, even though Tatum annoying af because of how talented he is and equally how inconsistent he is lol.

But uhmm... we believing Tatum can get out of this slump, but Curry just washed huh? He raised all his other numbers and defense too this season, in a pit of a slump.

I agree, even though Tatum annoying af because of how talented he is and equally how inconsistent he is lol.

But uhmm... we believing Tatum can get out of this slump, but Curry just washed huh? He raised all his other numbers and defense too this season, in a pit of a slump.
EYE did not say he was washed. Nor did I say he was aging out like some others in here. Folks just get very sensitive in here when it comes to HIM.

They still drunk off the cowboys so it won’t be until April until anyone cares.

If Brunson wets the bed again and when porzingis has his inevitable injury, it’ll get louder. At least kidd got other people touching the ball though.
I wouldn't be shocked if they find a way to move Brunson before the deadline - just don't know what it's gonna entail.

For all the jokes people like to get off - and often with good reason - Porzingis has been pretty damned good this year. His legs are back under him and he's anchoring an elite defense. And this is about as high a level he's ever played at even despite the dip in the shooting numbers which feel like an anomaly and are due for some regression to the mean.

If he's shooting anywhere near his career numbers from 3, he's probably an all-star.
But I feel like Dallas fans are so in love with Cuban and blindly trust the man.
Couldn't be more wrong. :lol:

People down here been *****ing about Mark Cuban, Donnie Nelson and the old decision making regime for years and years and years.

We're not even 6 months into a new regime that hasn't even had time/flexibility to really do anything and have been vocal about still trying to figure out exactly what they have since largely everyone on the roster has missed considerable time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom