The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't really blame Harden for wanting out. High taxes and lower quality strip clubs aside, it has pretty much been a series of unfortunate events since he's arrived. Playing in Philly with Embiid and Doc may actually be more stable :lol:

EYE did not say he was washed. Nor did I say he was aging out like some others in here. Folks just get very sensitive in here when it comes to HIM.

YES they do get very sensitive to any Wardell. Only superstar that gets this level of bail.

Harden is a bird.

Forced Houston to trade CP3 for Westbrook. Then when that crashes and burns, forces his way out of Houston specifically to go to BK...pushing them into a rebuild in the process. Not even a full calendar year and now his future in Brooklyn is in the air.

Hope KD security guard pack that ***** out.

1643214208676-png.2921477

been following the Nets since the late 90s. I've seen it all lmao. From Dwightmare, to the Melo saga, DWill, Boston trade, KMart trade, VC, championship runs, 12-70, cheap owners, etc.

I've never seen a player like Harden, in his prime, leave the Nets. Not saying James Harden ain't leaving but he'd be the first.

If it were just a Simmons/Harden swap, the Sixers seems like a more advantageous situation for him than playing with Brooklyn, despite the greatness of KD. Philly would be a significantly better constructed team than what he's working with now. Shooting, defense, potential for easy buckets with Embiid.

Feel like Philly is where he wanted to go in the first place. Fritatta didn't want to work with Morey though. Obviously Brooklyn is a hell of a backup situation.

been following the Nets since the late 90s. I've seen it all lmao. From Dwightmare, to the Melo saga, DWill, Boston trade, KMart trade, VC, championship runs, 12-70, cheap owners, etc.

I've never seen a player like Harden, in his prime, leave the Nets. Not saying James Harden ain't leaving but he'd be the first.
Brook Lopez

Also, championship runs? :lol:

Brook Lopez

Also, championship runs? :lol:
well yeah. they went back to back finals appearances. they obviously didn't win but they went, no?

Brook was traded to the Lakers for D'Lo and some other things which wasn't bad. And it wasn't like he was begging to leave. And let's not compare Brook to Harden, pls lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom