The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The internet/media in general is weird with this…Anytime somebody with some type of fame is spotted out with a joint or in a pic they either a couple or “dating”….Acting like these dudes cant stick n move or one night em like us regular folks :lol: :smh: …Gotta be annoying for celebs to hear they wifing Anybody they out wit

I've just come to accept that it's just part of the game and gift/curse of being a public figure.

Also, maybe it's because I don't like to take pictures to begin with but EYE am not taking a bathroom mirror selfie with a yamb whose mass is all up on me if she's not my girl :lol:

NBA players do what a lot of ****** would do when they start making money. However, NBA players not out here beating they wives up in elevators. These football dudes be taking different kinds of L's.

Yea that’s a different level of ignorance. Def need help before it even gets to that level of aggression.

Dudes been wifing women they shouldn’t for eons b. Women too.

All in the game.
Charge It 2 da Game by Silkk the Shocker (Album, Dirty South): Reviews,  Ratings, Credits, Song list - Rate Your Music

This is all true.

NYC has been infested with crime. These kids are really out here doing whatever the Hell they please. I legitimately am concerned for my 66 year old dad. He loves to go out for walks, and sometimes comes to my place to just spend time with my dog and walk him. I fear something awful happening to him. I live in the West Village, and it's THAT bad
I wouldn't want any woman moving around by herself in NYC right under any circumstances.

Damn yall paying 2500 to rent a prewar building studio with Barbie playhouse sized appliances and aint even safe? Where is all the tax money going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom