The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
a lot of hate for the city of brotherly love

City is fire besides violence but thats everywhere

Real estate is booming, we got some night life but a lot close early ever since the pandemic

anyway most philly athletes dont even live in philly, its in the burbs or jersey

put some respect on my city :lol:

I like Philly. It gets a bad wrap. Was really close to going to Drexel but said F it and went to South Florida :lol:

But yea all the players live in Cherry Hill or Vorhees NJ or something anyways.

Last edited:
Ash Kaash got them amateur videos right?

If I recall, shorty elite on the microphone.
SmartSelect_20220126-130136_Chrome.jpg

tom-hanks-nervous.gif

Last edited:
I like Philly. It gets a bad wrap. Was really close to going to Drexel but said F it and went to South Florida :lol:

But yea all the players love in Cherry Hill or Vorhees NJ or something anyways.

ahh you woulda been right by the schuylkill River over at drexel lol

thats my smoking spot in the summer **** be so relaxing down by the bike/walk paths

some houses be going for 2M by the river and just blows my mind because tbh its still row homes just with a garage but still living in the city lol

Imagine wanting to live in NYC at this point which has become a crime hotbed unless you're really balling like that and can just avoid it all.

This is all true.

NYC has been infested with crime. These kids are really out here doing whatever the Hell they please. I legitimately am concerned for my 66 year old dad. He loves to go out for walks, and sometimes comes to my place to just spend time with my dog and walk him. I fear something awful happening to him. I live in the West Village, and it's THAT bad

ahh you woulda been right by the schuylkill River over at drexel lol

thats my smoking spot in the summer **** be so relaxing down by the bike/walk paths

some houses be going for 2M by the river and just blows my mind because tbh its still row homes just with a garage but still living in the city lol

Yea, that’s why I mentioned the “skookel River”earlier as a joke. Just spelled it wrong lol.

I’ve been many other times tho. So many friends from College are from Philly suburbs. Philly, south Jersey, then to AC and the shore. That was the routine.

Where does it say he wifed her? If they just having fun, let them cook. As long as he comes out without kids, let youngin do his thing.
The internet/media in general is weird with this…Anytime somebody with some type of fame is spotted out with a joint or in a pic they either a couple or “dating”….Acting like these dudes cant stick n move or one night em like us regular folks :lol: :smh: …Gotta be annoying for celebs to hear they wifing Anybody they out wit

The internet/media in general is weird with this…Anytime somebody with some type of fame is spotted out with a joint or in a pic they either a couple or “dating”….Acting like these dudes cant stick n move or one night em like us regular folks :lol: :smh: …Gotta be annoying for celebs to hear they wifing Anybody they out wit
I'd still implore them not to take pics of us and post us on social medias. Also I'd be or have a team of people searching for the new thotty mcthotersons and stop all recycling the same broads. I live in middle of flyover tumbleweed America and even I regularly stumble across some women where it's like if you could just get a plane ticket to New York, LA, HoustolantaVegas, or backstage tickets to a nba/nfl/rap concert, you'd be out here the next one (if she wanted to of course, not to imply that's all women's dream or goals). Like if Future was here right now, you'd be baby momma 13, instantly. Ask nawghtyhare nawghtyhare bout Thai-land poo-sie.

#lowqualitypostIadmit #iapologize #irespectwomen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom