The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's about how much my mortgage is on my 5,000sqft loft in the West Village. Property appreciated almost 40% since I bought it.
This is a MASSIVE lie :lol:

Unless you’ve been paying down the principle for 15+ years or you put down 50%+ out the gate then there is no way in hell your mortgage would be $2.5K on a 5,000 sq ft loft in WV. And more than likely you’re dealing with a co-op and the HOA fees alone would run you $2.5k-$3.5K, on top of the mortgage.

You weren’t even prompted for any of this information yet you chose to volunteer a nasty fib. Why tho?

Unless you’ve been paying down the principle for 15+ years or you put down 50%+ out the gate then there is no way in hell your mortgage would be $2.5K on a 5,000 sq ft loft in WV. And more than likely you’re dealing with a co-op and the HOA fees alone would run you $2.5k-$3.5K, on top of the mortgage.

You weren’t even prompted for any of this information yet you chose to volunteer a nasty fib. Why tho?
2E8655A2-2F16-400C-AD42-685B297EBB87.gif

great sequence right there from wiggins with the defense and drive and dish to klay for the splash

Did he tell you about the time he played @ ABCD Camp?

I want the Wolves to get the 6 to avoid GSW and Phoenix, until the second round of course…..
Wolves solid…Just need D Lo to stay healthy and Beasley to be more consistent cuz he was supposed to be another dude getting buckets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom