The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
but here for the chaos tomorow

I was expecting shenanigans but not this kind
1j97xk.gif

The usual suspects probly hot they can’t post Steph shooting numbers tonight to distract from their squad taking another L :lol:

You know it's gotta drive them ****** nuts that the strongest trump card in their deck right now is Steph having a bad shooting night :lol:

Coming into the season it was "are they going to make the play-in". They had to tuck that one away a month in :lol:

freeze freeze How's Wiseman's knee? He coming back after All Star break? Playoffs??
He was closer to coming back...was ramping up workout. Then had some knee swelling. Got a procedure to relieve that. No tentative return at the moment. But sounds like still prepping the return soon.

No tentative return on Draymond either yet. I reached out to him and mentioned some options to address his disc issues that I know worked for others.

You know it's gotta drive them ****** nuts that the strongest trump card in their deck right now is Steph having a bad shooting night :lol:

Coming into the season it was "are they going to make the play-in". They had to tuck that one away a month in :lol:
They been winning without Draymond lately so that take looking shaky, and the “how’s Klay gon look” thing might be a dud too cuz obviously yo ain’t forget how to shoot in his time off :lol: …God bless em

Ain't watched a lick of games tonight.

EYE see the Lakers got their **** pushed in (again) but AD had a solid statline.

Lebby didn't play but EYE thought Westbrook was supposed to pick up the slack whenever one of Lebby or AD is byke.

Klay had himself a GOODT! game. :emoji_hugging:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom