The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garland so slick with the ball. He like a better version of Conley. Buddy fun as hell to watch play.

I recall posting in the off-season hed break out. And my boy Jarrett Allen! The Cavs are fun again for the first time since Mark Price was the PG.

:smokin
giphy.gif

The nastiness :lol:

Harden is really going to be a Sixer. Good for Embiid though

And, WTF? Dallas and centers I TELL YOU

• Center has been a popular position of interest around the league. In addition to the interest in Smith above, the Toronto Raptors, Denver Nuggets, and Mavericks have made calls to teams looking for a center.
They seem damned intent on not playing KP at center even though every one of their best lineups offensively and defensively has him at the only big on the floor.

I don't get the need for another backup big beyond Powell/Chriss, but who knows what exactly they're looking for or what else might be in the works.

Garland’s back is really gonna give out if hes the only player who can dribble and shoot. He needs help.

Ja,Zion, Garland, Herro isnt a bad class.

They seem damned intent on not playing KP at center even though every one of their best lineups offensively and defensively has him at the only big on the floor.

I don't get the need for another backup big beyond Powell/Chriss, but who knows what exactly they're looking for or what else might be in the works.
They really want to corner the market on bigs bro

In this era, I just try very very hard to understand their philosophy

Welcome to the world of rooting for AD.

Garland so slick with the ball. He like a better version of Conley. Buddy fun as hell to watch play.

I recall posting in the off-season hed break out. And my boy Jarrett Allen! The Cavs are fun again for the first time since Mark Price was the PG.

:smokin

I just pray they don't let somebody go over there in a couple years and hi-jack what they got going chasing his own glory 🙏

These Sixers jerseys are truly beautiful.

I've said it since Bassey posted that photo on his Twitter feed before the season started, and people were critical of the 4 colors down the sides without even knowing about the Spectrum or it's history. Definitely going to get an Embiid jersey. Only wish I could find an authentic city.

Welcome to the world of rooting for AD.
It's the exact same, honestly.

They're both centers but neither of them can probably play there and have their bodies hold up. And playing another big on the floor with them is - in most any case without Cyborg LeBron - a detriment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom