The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever you and Wavy do behind closed doors is on y’all my boy I just so happen to make an astute observation on past interactions and seen a pattern between you too its ok you Bmore boys a wild bunch

5E3F627B-9F1C-42DA-9CF3-FEEBC75A5361.gif

The Lakers in struggle mode, got you google searching men riding each other.

I know it’s been a rough season for you, but sheesh. Talk to someone about it man :smh:. Seek help.

Whatever you and Wavy do behind closed doors is on y’all my boy I just so happen to make an astute observation on past interactions and seen a pattern between you too its ok you Bmore boys a wild bunch

5E3F627B-9F1C-42DA-9CF3-FEEBC75A5361.gif

Yikes. So he did it again. :smh:

There is indeed a pattern being set here. Only I'm afraid you don't have the eyes to see it. :smh:

Godspeed, brother.

Get your bread young man but as a primary guy you got the pistons the #1 pick

He can legit just stay in Detroit. None of the moves he’s made, have made any sense. He’s been really all over the place.

Feel like he really wanted to be an Eastern Conference All Star. There really aren’t any teams out there, for his idea to work.

Well maybe the Knicks

He's gone bro. He deserves it. Free him.

Via trade, though? What type of haul are you getting back? Obviously this would kickstart a rebuild but I have no idea if Pop would lead that or if he's been grooming a predecessor other than Hammon who is out

I know it’s been a rough season for you, but sheesh. Talk to someone about it man :smh:. Seek help.

You know the feels are starting to real life burn when you start typing about phalluses

See it all the time in General. The "SMD's", GOMD's", Frank-talk, and allusions to homoerotic activity to start flying when ****** run out of wit :lol: :smh:

It's always THEM too.

Via trade, though? What type of haul are you getting back? Obviously this would kickstart a rebuild but I have no idea if Pop would lead that or if he's been grooming a predecessor other than Hammon who is out
Only reason Pop has stuck around this long is to shamelessly attempt to break the all time wins record. While inhibiting the progress of Hammond as well as LMA DD and Rudy gay. But this thread isn't equipped for that conversation

Got posters assuming random men in public are homosexual drug dealers and getting homoerotic thoughts when other users quotes each other.

Thread has been a cry for help today. Hopefully they get an ad for a hotline or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom