The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garland so slick with the ball. He like a better version of Conley. Buddy fun as hell to watch play.

I recall posting in the off-season hed break out. And my boy Jarrett Allen! The Cavs are fun again for the first time since Mark Price was the PG.

:smokin
I just pray they don't let somebody go over there in a couple years and hi-jack what they got going chasing his own glory 🙏
11773B7B-04A4-411C-8CFF-D4507306B608.png

I feel the Boston needs a veteran PG. Like a Conley or something.
Ideally yes, but realistically a player like that I don't think exists

Lowry or Conley would have been cool but they're already way up there in age

Rubio maybe but with all those injuries ... yikes

Can't think of anyone else

wait til Broadie has his aha moment with his jumper and why he keeps hitting the shotclock. Game. Over. Scary Season!

Y'all Westbrook Stans need to stop trying to draw parallels between Rust and Wardell. Their on-court woes aren't similar. Steph needs/needed an "aha!" moment. Westbrook needs a time machine so he can back and watch film and practice more of his fundamentals.

We'll pretend like Westbrook isn't shooting 44.1% from the field and Wardell, even after his aha moment game, isn't at a Jerry Stackhouse-esque 41.8%

womp womp

your boy was at this game, probably in section 113

I'm just putting this out there with no judgment intended. I respect people of all backgrounds and whatever alternative lifestyles they may lead.

But this visual had to permeate your thoughts before you employed the use of a search engine to find it, no?

Again no judgment, I just want to understand your thinking as an adult male. I come in peace.

1643400505331.png

Unbelievable if this happens :smh: CC: antidope antidope

Just saw he's under contract for the next two years at ~$17MM per :sick::sick: If he were to actually be available, he would have to be one of the best assets on the market.

Couple days ago dudes was blaming Steph’s drop in efficiency on a hand and quad injuries now he’s
4889B482-E667-4160-AB9C-68A3E5659428.gif

Y’all just be lying :lol:

But in reality, the Golden State Warriors are 36-13. And Steph Curry has had a bad shooting slump.

Now watch what happens when he has a good shooting run. You know he’s due for it. And pure pain, fear and anger on your end.

Cannot wait :smokin

I'm just putting this out there with no judgment intended. I respect people of all backgrounds and whatever alternative lifestyles they may lead.

But this visual had to permeate your thoughts before you employed the use of a search engine to find it, no?

Again no judgment, I just want to understand your thinking as an adult male. I come in peace.

1643400505331.png
Whatever you and Wavy do behind closed doors is on y’all my boy I just so happen to make an astute observation on past interactions and seen a pattern between you too its ok you Bmore boys a wild bunch

5E3F627B-9F1C-42DA-9CF3-FEEBC75A5361.gif

Russ feet after he shoots a shot are always hilarious to me.

Cookin the books

Not even surprised I mean look who made the all star team outside of him.
original-4206419-1.jpg
I just pray they don't let somebody go over there in a couple years and hi-jack what they got going chasing his own glory 🙏
You already know his front running *** is watching them for his Decision 2.0. Truely can't wait for when dude is gone from the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom