The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like is Schroder and this year's 1st not nearly enough? Schroder can basically replace Brunson's production for the playoff run this season. Dallas just may not be able to keep him this summer. The pick would allow some trade flexibility that the team doesn't currently have.

Throw in Pritchard too? Has 2 more seasons on his deal and can shoot. Also comes with bird rights.

Really not trying to be ridiculous with the trade proposal. This is just a really odd situation I feel like.
You really want me to go into depression, don't you

I just don't really get what their options are. They are going to be $20M over the cap next season WITHOUT the contracts of Brunson and DFS.

IMO, they either need to get extremely lucky and have some player force their way there, or they need to get some more draft capital that they can attach to contracts to make trades. Brunson is a way to do the latter.

Clips have had some good fortune playing short handed against the HEATs the last couple seasons; think that ends tonight. Herro and Co. by 15.

Son coming to grips yeah she got baby Oprah money, but them google search of her before the surgery got him weak. I assume she had the best of the best do her surgery but if you ain't use to doing the work. Then you eat very differently, small portions in fear of busting the band or she still sees her old body when she looks in the mirror.

Adele-Lost-At-Least-70-Lbs-Says-Expert-She-Appears-Happy-01.jpg
Dr. Doleac always appreciated.

Once a Knick, always a Knick. That mid range was automatic.
DOLEAC. Remember him in Utah during March Madness.

Son coming to grips yeah she got baby Oprah money, but them google search of her before the surgery got him weak. I assume she had the best of the best do her surgery but if you ain't use to doing the work. Then you eat very differently, small portions in fear of busting the band or she still sees her old body when she looks in the mirror.
wut mate ?
Spelling Bee GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Damn really? I figured the knee thing was more precautionary and rest and since it was a back to back.
Bronze out here stat padding 30 point games caching L's instead of chillin' and taking care of those knees. Keep it up he going to be going out SAD in a walker just to break Kareem's records.
wut mate ?
Spelling Bee GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
You never heard about people getting the elastic band. They have to eat super small portions, otherwise they could break the band. If she just had surgery and removed all the fat, then she is probably so accustomed to seeing a bigger version in the mirror.

I just don't really get what their options are. They are going to be $20M over the cap next season WITHOUT the contracts of Brunson and DFS.

IMO, they either need to get extremely lucky and have some player force their way there, or they need to get some more draft capital that they can attach to contracts to make trades. Brunson is a way to do the latter.
They aren't gonna want anything to do with Schroder, I wouldn't think.

That was a name floated around the fanbase this past summer and every Mavs insider killed it in its tracks every time it came up.

I would guess they'd be more interested in tying Brunson to other deals to get off money, maybe, and give themselves additional flexibility under the cap to retain DFS rather than a pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom