The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry I'm not your type?
What more do you want from me?
akward-seriously.gif
8E425C7B-140D-4BC2-92CE-EA1FC663148D.gif

Would’ve sent Ben Simmons to Washington or Orlando. Nothing but losing seasons in his career.

Spurs need to keep Murray and I just hope we can get Collins from Atlanta.

B Sox B Sox were you asking about Brunson because you like his fit with the J's?

I just randomly thought about what Boston needs

I feel like that would be nice fit for him
I think he checks a lot of boxes. Given his contract where it currently is, they could bring him in at the deadline and still figure out how to duck the tax this season. Then give him whatever contract he wants in the summer.

I just don't really know what a realistic deal for him is. Especially since he's gonna be a UFA.

I think he checks a lot of boxes. Given his contract where it currently is, they could bring him in at the deadline and still figure out how to duck the tax this season. Then give him whatever contract he wants in the summer.

I just don't really know what a realistic deal for him is. Especially since he's gonna be a UFA.
Not surprisingly, his assists and playmaking went way up when Luka went down

I think he hasn't even been able to really show how well he can set the table. I was surprised to see his 3PA so low though. He's at 34% this year I would say he's better than that even with higher volume

But he def needs bigger wing usage players. Which you have in spades. Perfect FVV role vibes

Not surprisingly, his assists and playmaking went way up when Luka went down

I think he hasn't even been able to really show how well he can set the table. I was surprised to see his 3PA so low though. He's at 34% this year I would say he's better than that even with higher volume

But he def needs bigger wing usage players. Which you have in spades. Perfect FVV role vibes
Like is Schroder and this year's 1st not nearly enough? Schroder can basically replace Brunson's production for the playoff run this season. Dallas just may not be able to keep him this summer. The pick would allow some trade flexibility that the team doesn't currently have.

Throw in Pritchard too? Has 2 more seasons on his deal and can shoot. Also comes with bird rights.

Really not trying to be ridiculous with the trade proposal. This is just a really odd situation I feel like.

Only thing with Joy is she got nothing doing from the back. But she do got them things sitting nice up there and perky.

My fault I thought she was a little while ago, during her hiatus.

Miami got a type, Mike Miller, Birdman, Hero.

Chapman is really the OG Tyler Hero. Even down to going to Kentucky :lol:

BEC0921C-0189-43EB-9701-20E947C42D1D.jpeg

Thunder Dan

C736F51C-A74D-43E6-8152-774EB43B1229.jpeg

The White Chocolate erasure :smh:

JasonWilliams2_display_image.jpg

The Michael Doleac erasure

33B6499F-F604-4845-948D-A3EA4F51C7C7.jpeg

BIG C U L T U R E THREAD!

We LOVE to see it!!!

You gotta think female athletes always in the gym. They booty always gonna look good visually but when you cop them in person **** a different story.

I mean....people forget (or don't know/realize :lol: ) that she's 6'3". She's Team Vertical Mass by nature but that's topic individuals are not willing to educate themselves on |l
She's also Nigerian though
I know it's nice when the clothes aint on
Probably aint got no wiggle or jiggle to it though :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom