The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ thought he was hot :rofl:

L

472B8EAA-8821-44EB-8E2F-A7D8C4557A07.gif

Imagine being 2 games under .500 lmao
This hurts coming from a life long die hard Warriors fan lmao

Dummy. I knew he was gonna do that. Could have easily got to the rack and kicked it out to Melo/Reaves whoever if you wanted 3

Damn I watched the Lakers feed and missed all the Jordan cut aways lol

Rust did enough that he and his Stan’s can point to the box score and ask “What more did you want from me/him?”

This is W for that side.

Showed alot of heart tonight. I BEEN knew what he was capable of when he's not being shackled down by dead weight. This could turn their season around if they finally give him the keys and tell those other guys to play secondary/tertiary roles.

didn’t catch the first half but I’m happy with that effort. Normally I’d go for the tie there but I understand going for the win with an undermanned squad on the road.

Let’s get the big 3 healthy man.
Austin Reaves the 4th best player on the squad. That’s sad but it’s true. He deserves 30 a game.

Showed alot of heart tonight. I BEEN knew what he was capable of when he's not being shackled down by dead weight. This could turn their season around if they finally give him the keys and tell those other guys to play secondary/tertiary roles.

I’m not gon front I kinda agree with this take. Russ is not a secondary player. If you want to use Russ to his fullest ability, he needs the ball and he needs to be the primary playmaker.

Bron/AD can play the secondary roles way better than Russ can. Russ lowkey useless if you just try and make him a 3&D player.

We’d probably revert back to Bron ball in the playoffs so idk if it’s even worth it but imo they’re not using Russ the way they should be.

We’ll see tho, the big 3 have only played like 5 games together without DeAndre starting. I still don’t even know how they all fit together. Time is running out. Only got 30 games to get it together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom