The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crept into the 2000s too.
EDF624E1-EFD1-473B-963C-305D38ED8114.jpeg

This ***** Ben Gordon was getting buckets en route to an NCAA National championship and being the #3 pick in the NBA draft while wearing an oversized tall tee. Amazing :lol:

Mt. Vernon legend.

He was going thru it a few years ago, seems to be much better. Good for him.

I’m not gon front I kinda agree with this take. Russ is not a secondary player. If you want to use Russ to his fullest ability, he needs the ball and he needs to be the primary playmaker.

Bron/AD can play the secondary roles way better than Russ can. Russ lowkey useless if you just try and make him a 3&D player.

We’d probably revert back to Bron ball in the playoffs so idk if it’s even worth it but imo they’re not using Russ the way they should be.

We’ll see tho, the big 3 have only played like 5 games together without DeAndre starting. I still don’t even know how they all fit together. Time is running out. Only got 30 games to get it together.
Yea that was always gonna be the problem. When the rumor was initially floated everyone thought it was unsubstantiated :lol:

I hope Vogel is candid whenever he talks about it after he’s fired.

Down by 2. So of course Russ or Melo are going to take a 3. (I mean that is the play on the road but still)
2nd night of a b2b missing your two workhorses, so yes you’re going for the 3, but it’s a drive and kick especially when you’ve getting to the rim with ease the whole 2nd half.

Instead, you settle for an iso 3. Story of his career.

I don't see the problem here.

That's the market and that's his market value.

I don’t think the money is the issue, it’s whatever his definition of primary role is. He’d make sense as a number 3 option on a championship team. If that’s considered primary then great.

Knicks sure could use some help at the point of attack on defense. If only they thought to draft guys based on need.

Obi and Cam on the bench laughing and making faces for the camera like they are up 20. Smh.

Then wonder why they are not in the rotation.

giannis going to have a step back like harden come playoff time
gm is evolving and he's adding more to his "bag"
still can kill you with the the rb dive and pro left 47 sweep

cp0 lucky taureen prince didn't pull a pat bev and shove him in the bacc

bev was itchin for some tomfoolery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom