The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 2 :rofl:

@NoChillgill joining the show at 2. Lesser Charge and Dj Envy Talk getting a What_ 11-50 scree...png

Rockets have to trade EG and C Wood asap. Last year Okc lost the last 23/24 games. They know how to tank like no other :lol:

Does nobody in the Banana Boat crew have any friends. CP0 really got friends out here letting him rock with this cut. We aren't even going to fade the sides, barber just took a hard line in the sand and went around his head.
Screenshot 2022-01-29 094745.png
Not trying to be funny but l think that's the best they can do in his situation. His corners were gone a few years ago and the crown was in bad shape too l think. The new corners are some type of enhancement or surgery and it's probably a cul-de-sac going on in the back so he just keeps it skinned.
Screenshot_20220129-134437.jpg

Not trying to be funny but l think that's the best they can do in his situation. His corners were gone a few years ago and the crown was in bad shape too l think. The new corners are some type of enhancement or surgery and it's probably a cul-de-sac going on in the back so he just keeps it skinned.
Screenshot_20220129-134437.jpg
Watched the rest of that clip and yeah it’s gone towards the crown.

I watched a couple of sections of this. Pure buffoonery

But Gilbert was exposing the flaws in Kwame logic so easily.

Skipped to the end to see if the brandishing of firearms would commence, left disappointed
I’m in the minority, but dude’s 15 minutes have got to be close to being up by now, he addressed who had to I suppose, what else does he have left to captivate his “audience” with at this point…..

I hope bron and brow don’t back out on tomorrows game in atlanta. This our highest attendance game on the season so far and hella people bout to come out. I gotta Uber because the underground lot is filled out with courtside folks. If not both, one of those two needs to pop out and play. Bet money Gucci, Future or Thug does halftime, maybe Nardo since he got the hardest joint.
Buddy of mine is in limbo about going. Several hour trip each way, Bron missing last couple of games, and them saying last night no timetable on return. Nevermind Bron being in Atl late Fri night and Sat night with a early matinee 1pm tip. He’s leaning on not going. Not for the price of tickets that Brons commands but all the uncertainty, with his injury, early tip off and nightlife of Atl.

Last edited:
Reactions: ace
Asked out of Atlanta because he didn’t like watching Trae dribble, but at least he was playing under a coach who plays too many people, so at a minimum he got to play.

Now he’s playing for a guy with a fixed, extremely rigid rotation while the team is several games below .500 :lol:

He’s probably gonna ask the FO to decline his team option, or ask for another trade

Agreed.

But I don’t think Thibs will last tho.

I’m really hoping we hurry up and go down the “play the young kids” route sooner than later. I absolutely do not care about making the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom