The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FearfulDismalBaiji-size_restricted.gif

Showed alot of heart tonight. I BEEN knew what he was capable of when he's not being shackled down by dead weight. This could turn their season around if they finally give him the keys and tell those other guys to play secondary/tertiary roles.
I guess it's time to trade the deadweight Lebron and AD now. :rofl:

Give that man some grace. He's faced a lot at a young age.
??? Don't know his backstory.
Rust did enough that he and his Stan’s can point to the box score and ask “What more did you want from me/him?”

This is W for that side.
I love the two Stan's battling it out, both sides pointing at the positive games saying "What more did you want from me/him?"

Wild that Russ had his best game of the season when they both out. I ain't saying nothing though.
sips-tea-stephen-a-smith.gif

I'm still wondering when Bronze is going to make Russ better. Does it take like 5/6 months to load before he starts making Russ better? Just saying all I heard was Bronze makes those around him better.

I can’t….:lol:

0120DB3E-7197-43B1-9388-E9AB36D19E50.jpeg
Asked out of Atlanta because he didn’t like watching Trae dribble, but at least he was playing under a coach who plays too many people, so at a minimum he got to play.

Now he’s playing for a guy with a fixed, extremely rigid rotation while the team is several games below .500 :lol:

He’s probably gonna ask the FO to decline his team option, or ask for another trade

Considering that Cam wanted out since the off season I’m surprised Nate played him as much as he did letting him do whatever he wanted coming off the bench. Man would just hijack the offense :lol:

I don’t think this detail got brought up the other day:

Considering Wall and Westbrook have similarly sized deals, is Frittata’s idea that he believes he can still get some form of assets back for John Wall while still on this deal so they’re not going to buy him out? Or is it that Wall won’t accept any form of buyout (which he shouldn’t IMO)?

Just trying to understand why Rust would get a swift buyout offer (not sure if he’d accept because he shouldn’t either tbh) and Wall wouldn’t

Think it got over looked cause it’s not happening. The Rockets don’t care about a Lakers 1st rounder from when my kid is in middle school, Westbrook won’t mutually agree to sit out games like Wall, Lakers media still thinks THT is a thing. They have a better shot at trading Westbrook for Porzingis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom