The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anti zen master :nthat:

E29F9122-DCDD-4709-9716-68A3FD04AE2F.jpeg

Danny Green is too old to make this kind of statement.

Shaq is weirdly becoming one of the more historically underrated players.

it feels like he's regarded as a top 8-12 player
when in reality it should be closer to 4-6

Yea, Shaq had amazing footwork especially to be his size. Comparing Shaq and Embiid doesn’t really do either of them justice outside of a raw numbers comparison.

I think what gets overlooked is how big Shaq was. Dude was a house, especially during his Magic days and when he was in shape in LA. Dude is a whole building, but he was nimble. I’m not saying his feetwork was Hakeem level, but he was nice.

i always thought shaq was the goat for centers...just my opinion though... obviously people will argue for either kareem or bill

Shaq's overall skill level as a basketball player has definitely become underappreciated. Aside from outside shooting, he was fundamentally sound to excellent at the things big man are supposed to do. In fact, part of the reason he was able to still be an effective player after his athleticism dipped dramatically (I'm thinking of his last year in Miami, time in Phoenix) is because he was skilled at things like footwork, positioning, passing, etc.

Wouldn’t be the first time, this would be the second biggest disappointment from the Brooklyn Nets

On paper BKN should be the best big 3 ,but that doesn’t quantify mental make up.They gonna end up being one of biggest disappointments ever.

It’s wild to me people still put Kobe over Shaq

Quite possible Sir, nonetheless only time will tell. If time isnt real nobody will ever know.
KD will never be issue he performs,but part-time Ky and Harden are the problems and Joe Harris to a lesser extent .Harden isn’t reliable in high pressure situations and with his play declining it only gets worse from here,Ky won’t be there for homes games and Harris turns into 2016 Harrison Barnes every time the playoffs roll around.

I hope bron and brow don’t back out on tomorrows game in atlanta. This our highest attendance game on the season so far and hella people bout to come out. I gotta Uber because the underground lot is filled out with courtside folks. If not both, one of those two needs to pop out and play. Bet money Gucci, Future or Thug does halftime, maybe Nardo since he got the hardest joint.

KD will never be issue he performs,but part-time Ky and Harden are the problems and Joe Harris to a lesser extent .Harden isn’t reliable in high pressure situations and with his play declining it only gets worse from here,Ky won’t be there for homes games and Harris turns into 2016 Harrison Barnes every time the playoffs roll around.

Withya on KD 100. Harris had one of the worst playoffs ever last year, THATS why I am banking on him delivering this year which aint worth ish until he does it.
Those of us who forget history are doomed to repeat it, so again I agree Mr Harden will more than likely not do what is expected.

IF Kyrie is still part time they will not make the finals. IF the mandate changes and HE is full time, my hope is history does repeat itself and HE hits the biggest shot in THIS franchises history playing alongside one of the best to ever lace up a pair of Nikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom