The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how people in here never mention how the dubs stay getting mfs for the minimum & having them out play their contract but when they leave the dubs, they normally never match the output they had when they were at GS

Part of the dubs culture that gets failed to be mentioned

I love how people in here never mention how the dubs stay getting mfs for the minimum & having them out play their contract but when they leave the dubs, they normally never match the output they had when they were at GS

For some reason reading this I instantly thought Kent Bazemore

JaVale ruins that theory

THT is really terrible btw….I know yo was a 2nd round pick so any contribution he had last year was a plus n he got the Klutch hype but damn he’s just not good right now for what they were saying he was supposed to be coming into the season :lol: :smh:

Reeves ain’t really good either but he’s even better, sad to see
He’s had a VERY sharp regression to the mean from his first 3 games.

At some point, you hope he can get somewhere in between there & where he is now. Or he’s gonna need a passport eventually.

He’s showed an ability to get to the rim but his jumper is awful, & he’s inconsistent defensively. So right now he has to be on the ball or he’s useless.

But Russ also has to be on the ball… and Bron loves to be on the ball

bron from the nati?

Ohio fam
2E68E1B7-6F8C-4838-BC4D-222D6F8D944D.jpeg

THT is really terrible btw….I know yo was a 2nd round pick so any contribution he had last year was a plus n he got the Klutch hype but damn he’s just not good right now for what they were saying he was supposed to be coming into the season :lol: :smh:
THT went from one of the top prospects under 25 that you want to build around

now the lakers are shopping him around?

Who in their right minds outside of Laker Land thought THT was an actual starter, let alone a building block?

Yo averaged 9/2/2 on bad shooting splits and OK defensive metrics in a limited role last year.

I was lowkey disgusted by how many Laker fans were at the game today. Glad we got that dub tho, hats off to AD for playing. Bron a clown for not traveling with the team, 75% of the lakers jerseys were his.

I was lowkey disgusted by how many Laker fans were at the game today. Glad we got that dub tho, hats off to AD for playing. Bron a clown for not traveling with the team, 75% of the lakers jerseys were his.

Are you from Atlanta cause Atlanta sports been that like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom