The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you from Atlanta cause Atlanta sports been that like.
I work at the arena. Don’t get it twisted, it was still a overwhelmingly Hawks crowd. The broadcast only shows courtside and like half of 100 level. It’s all hawks going up from there, just saw more laker fans than any other team today.

I work at the arena. Don’t get it twisted, it was still a overwhelmingly Hawks crowd. The broadcast only shows courtside and like half of 100 level. It’s all hawks going up from there, just saw more laker fans than any other team today.
Lakers always got the most fans when they in town…Usually followed by the Celtics, Knicks and whatever team the hottest (Warriors etc) …ATL is a basketball bandwagon city, no real fan base

The Hawks played early af today to avoid the football games cuz they know nobody would care if that wasn’t the case :lol:

Every big game I watch on tv seems split. I think Atlanta is still a transplant city. My terminology is probably wrong but you know what I mean. Wasn’t it split crazy at the last Knicks game?

Where the hell did Marc Stein get so derailed in his career he’s now doing backup coverage for Mavs pre/post game on Bally Sports?

Hey.

Maybe it will work out for him in the long run. Jason Jackson failed as a SportsCenter guy and became the Miami HEAT sideline reporter and seems pretty happy with how things ended up.

Every big game I watch on tv seems split. I think Atlanta is still a transplant city. My terminology is probably wrong but you know what I mean. Wasn’t it split crazy at the last Knicks game?
Yes. Knick fans were about the same. Whole lotta NYers living in Atlanta. Philly, Miami and DC too tend to pop out.

Last edited:
Yes. Knick fans were about the same. Whole lotta NYers living in Atlanta. Philly, Miami and DC too tend to pop out.
ATL is where ppl from Richmond on up go to get away and start over on the east coast, it is what it is now very few ppl you’ll see at any Hawks game really from Atlanta or the metro

Reactions: ace
Hey.

Maybe it will work out for him in the long run. Jason Jackson failed as a SportsCenter guy and became the Miami HEAT sideline reporter and seems pretty happy with how things ended up.
You know we some NBA radio cats :smh: , anytime yo on there he never misses a chance to remind everybody how much he luvs working for the Heat :lol:

Where the hell did Marc Stein get so derailed in his career he’s now doing backup coverage for Mavs pre/post game on Bally Sports?
They laid off Stein when Woj came to ESPN. Stein just left the NY Times to go solo last year.

ATL is where ppl from Richmond on up go to get away and start over on the east coast, it is what it is now very few ppl you’ll see at any Hawks game really from Atlanta or the metro
Chicago and Detroit been coming down in waves too. Atlanta got GD’s, Rollin 60’s, Choo’s and Zoe Pound all in the same city. Plus the old sets that was already around.

Chicago and Detroit been coming down in waves too. Atlanta got GD’s, Rollin 60’s, Choo’s and Zoe Pound all in the same city. Plus the old sets that was already around.
Yea the Midwest set up shop round the last recession…It’s like 4 Harold’s Chicken in ATL now :lol:

Jrue & Khris combine for 17 shots? :lol:
I was lowkey disgusted by how many Laker fans were at the game today. Glad we got that dub tho, hats off to AD for playing. Bron a clown for not traveling with the team, 75% of the lakers jerseys were his.
Transplant city outside of sports, and pertaining to sports none of the Atlanta teams have a deep history of championships so there was never a bandwagon.

Still should be better than it is tho :lol: The teams have been in Atlanta forever & while no titles they have been competitive most of the time.

🤔🤔🤔🤔

F5FC4DA0-E66A-47B1-BACE-0FD29C3D4B9D.jpeg

Really interested to see if there’s any football buzz in LA now that the Rams are in the Super Bowl, which happening in LA. Because there’s been none until now :lol: #NotAFootballTown

Really interested to see if there’s any football buzz in LA now that the Rams are in the Super Bowl, which happening in LA. Because there’s been none until now :lol: #NotAFootballTown
It’s gonna be out of control. I live down the street from sofi and I just know traffic will be crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom