The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
🤔🤔🤔🤔

F5FC4DA0-E66A-47B1-BACE-0FD29C3D4B9D.jpeg
If you’re the front office and you don’t like his post game, it’s hard to justify paying him.

Problem is, the reason you can still get production with anybody at that position is solely because of Chris Paul and who knows how many years he has left.

But if you don’t like Ayton’s game regardless so you don’t think he can step up, then you still can’t justify paying him :lol:

Really interested to see if there’s any football buzz in LA now that the Rams are in the Super Bowl, which happening in LA. Because there’s been none until now :lol: #NotAFootballTown

Nightlife about to be even more stupid over the next couple weeks

If you’re the front office and you don’t like his post game, it’s hard to justify paying him.

Problem is, the reason you can still get production with anybody at that position is solely because of Chris Paul and who knows how many years he has left.

But if you don’t like Ayton’s game regardless so you don’t think he can step up, then you still can’t justify paying him :lol:
Yea like tay1 tay1 said the reason you gotta pay Ayton is cuz CP3 ain’t gon be there too long , don’t wanna be stuck with replacement players he made look good after he gone…Ayton puts up numbers regardless if yo there or not

It’s gonna be out of control. I live down the street from sofi and I just know traffic will be crazy.

It’s gon be A LOT of taco trucks and bacon wrapped hot dog carts.

I was bout to ask…you’re right down the street, are you going to put your place up on Air BnB? I know some friends who have done it for events in the past (SB, Final Four, music festivals, etc) and made some serious quick cash.

I was bout to ask…you’re right down the street, are you going to put your place up on Air BnB? I know some friends who have done it for events in the past (SB, Final Four, music festivals, etc) and made some serious quick cash.
Unfortunately I can’t in my specific area. I’m almost sure people rent out parking spots though.

Eh just dont think anyone cares about the Nuggets knowing they dont have Murray and Porter. They aint winning a chip without them boys, more Murray than Porter.

Nice thing about Jokic it feels like because of his style of play he will age well and wont really get hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom