The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind the majority of these people are fans of a team who are complaining that their 37 year old has to play lights out just for them to be competitive (despite having 2 other "superstars").

IDK about you guys...I'm going to take a rough shooting stretch and being at worst the 2nd best team in the league over marveling at a 37 year old "carrying" my team but *****ing nightly about how much the team stinks :lol:

One team is 7-3 over their last 10. The other is 3-7

🤔

One thing for sure is Steve Kerr deserves a lot of credit for the system he has in place and his ability to develop and get the best outta his players.

Felt like many people turned on Kerr last year.

Some dudes wanted him fired.

Crazy.

damn embiid resting tonight

much needed though

he needed 25 points to hit 500 for the month thats a bummer

f81tlniew1f81.jpg

Is Ohio 50/50 on the browns and bengals? I feel like a browns superbowl might be bigger than a cabs ring. But the cavs beat the best team of all time, coming back from 3-1 so idk

One thing for sure is Steve Kerr deserves a lot of credit for the system he has in place and his ability to develop and get the best outta his players.

Been said in here that he’s One of the best coaches of all time. Y’all were trying to say Kerr was phony tho 🤮, and only won cause of talent….

While laughing at the 300 passes articles, and saying Mark Jackson or any coach could do this.

I didn’t forget. Interesting game you *****s play tho. That’s for sure.

Atlanta probably could've packaged up Cam + Collins and got Beal.
Dunno about Cam (lack of salary + lack of proof of talent) but they still have Huerter, Collins, possibly one of Bog or Gallo and Jalen Johnson

idk how appealing that is to Washington but maybe get picks too

Beal is the epitome of getting his though. I wonder if it changes if he’s not longer the top dog

Beal is the epitome of getting his though. I wonder if it changes if he’s not longer the top dog

He played "2nd fiddle" to John Wall with plenty of success.

High usage, 30 PPG, "empty stats" Beal wasn't a thing until John went down in 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom