The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simmons wanted Doc Rivers outside his house like this :rofl:

1643744118365.png

Shocker why teams don't wanna give up too many actual assets for dude :lol:

Are those dudes still attending games? I remember the whole suns team or recall CP3 attending a game.. haven’t seen or heard much since. This was like 2020 I believe?

And the girls also are in the 2k video game but salaries still awful? If the NBA cared, they’d make more. Point blank. You got big name players talking so evidently, nothing is being done

The suns were courtside at the wnba finals in 2021. Bron was recruiting dame at a sparks game. Beal stays at mystics games. Everyone who is town during summer league goes to watch Aja play. Guys support.

They get points on the 2k package. It’s a slow grind but the league is like 20 years old and women won’t ever get respect like that. They are trying.

Didn't think Ball would be that good that fast, my bad. Mistakes were made

idk if it was because of COVID/Ball played overseas so limited intel or what but the Lightyears thing failed on that

Would be All-Time bball going on right now with Ball x Steph x Klay x Vaxxed Wiggins x still DPOY Dray

idk if it was because of COVID/Ball played overseas so limited intel or what but the Lightyears thing failed on that

Would be All-Time bball going on right now with Ball x Steph x Klay x Vaxxed Wiggins x still DPOY Dray

:smh:

Drafting Wiseman over LaMelo might be a all-time draft blunder

When it's all said and done it will be looked at the same way Portland is for passing on Mike, Detroit is looked at for passing on Melo/Wade, Sacramento Luka.

Couldn't have happened to a better organization.

They undoubtedly would be the favorites to win it all with Melo.
Melo looking ay "lightyears" like..
7NFa.gif

My neighbor told me it was fire.
I think somebody on here said it was good too.
I only do brown, but may have to give it a try.
Either Privilege or Don Julio Blanco or 50th Anny for me

But you know what I really can't do, is Mezcal. Lotta people love that, I tried the Casa Migos version of it and I damb near spit it out

We tried to told them about Lamelo… that man been playing against grown men his whole life. His game was gone be easily translatable into the NBA. Playing against older guys and actually being a legit contributor from his amateur years, into high school and now? I can’t understand how people didn’t see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom