The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you assume the players are doing fake promoting? 🤔

The optics of this Hammond salary is ugly though. She makes like 95% of the salary cap. Ladies gotta stop pocket watching the men and blow up that CBA. this ain’t college

Are those dudes still attending games? I remember the whole suns team or recall CP3 attending a game.. haven’t seen or heard much since. This was like 2020 I believe?

And the girls also are in the 2k video game but salaries still awful? If the NBA cared, they’d make more. Point blank. You got big name players talking so evidently, nothing is being done

Hammon is an outlier considering her pedigree and name.

So that means boldly pay her more than the players, in a league she played in? When players have complained for over a decade….?

Had Kyrie paying the salary of some who opted out a year or so ago

Still don’t know why the WNBA hasn’t lowered the hoop height yet.

They could drop it to 9’10 and no one would be able to tell.

So that means boldly pay her more than the players, in a league she played in? When players have complained for over a decade….?

Had Kyrie paying the salary of some who opted out a year or so ago

The players collectively bargained with the league for their salaries. *Shrugs*

To add a bit of color to the Becky Hammons situation, it looks like the average WNBA coach salary is $350K. Couldn't find anything about WNBA General Managers but apparently NBA GMs get $1-3MM. Her salary is probably a result of being on the high end of the spectrum for both positions which she now holds (which I believe is unprecedented).

To add a bit of color to the Becky Hammons situation, it looks like the average WNBA coach salary is $350K. Couldn't find anything about WNBA General Managers but apparently NBA GMs get $1-3MM. Her salary is probably a result of being on the high end of the spectrum for both positions which she now holds (which I believe is unprecedented).
I think Fisher is also coach/GM

Wait a ****ing min

1643742344992.jpeg

cmon man you know better than that,,anything visible to these crook they will do whatever it takes especially LAKERS ticket

sad to say but its the fact,low life people are out there

sorry for your loss anywys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom