The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
addict4sneakers addict4sneakers did you or anyone else with the NBATV plug check out the “RedZone” thing they tested last night? The Sixers-Grizz OT and Steph spazzing seemed like the only highlights of last night
I checked it out. Thought it was cool. The constant bounce back between games was nice. Only thing I think they gotta change is jumping into in game audio more frequently instead of Greenberg narrating so much

Rich prolly hate being in the UK. Bangers and Mash, and peas with everything don't seem like his type of cuisine.

bojizzle.gif

SRS Question...so one of the reasons you stopped repping the Lakers is because they revoked Jerry West's season tickets?
Nah I just found that out, but I mean their dirty tactics. Decisions. And shady moves. There's a handful of things that had me cool on them.

I'm bout to start a gofundme yall I know I'm bout to get canned. I was talking cash money **** about my job and everybody then Lucas was like "D... hot mic!" I hear all the messages coming in now and I'm trying to not look at the laptop like thats gonna help. Maybe the contents of this 3rd meeting in a row will be so invigorating everyone will forget

I'm bout to start a gofundme yall I know I'm bout to get canned. I was talking cash money **** about my job and everybody then Lucas was like "D... hot mic!" I hear all the messages coming in now and I'm trying to not look at the laptop like thats gonna help. Maybe the contents of this 3rd meeting in a row will be so invigorating everyone will forget

Just start a blog. I’ll pay $5/month to read your stories.

Then I’ll repost them on here so everyone else can read them for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom