The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayton for Wiseman :nerd:
417db2abb4a402602cef5d8db0b944a41203d7c7.gifv

He's certainly not a perfect player, but he's probably capable of 20 and 10+ with good (and improving) defense on a different team.

Teams would line up for that, especially if you're a small market that would never really have a chance otherwise at getting someone like that in free agency.

Who else is PHX going to pay. They got CP3 because of Monty but Sarver is a known **** person and they don't attract max players.

I'm pretty sure it was somebody in here here stupid idea for Myrie to try this

think his wife (or ex-wife) said he was betting on games as well and has a history of gambling addiction
he filed for bankruptcy awhile back
not the brightest guy

NJ & NY have digital vaccine records. It also blows my mind that we have paper vaccine cards in an Era where cars are driving themselves and we have vr headsets. The richest country... America is trash.

NJ & NY have digital vaccine records. It also blows my mind that we have paper vaccine cards in an Era where cars are driving themselves and we have vr headsets. The richest country... America is trash.
I know quite a few people that got the vaccine in Nevada but said they would not have gotten it if their vaccine status was entered into a database

Two of the dudes are legit loony, I wrote about some of the goofy stuff they have done in the Political Thread...

-Real talk, one of my coworkers told me he nearly got charged with animal cruelty back in the day.

His son was keeping pigeons on some Mike Tyson ****. But he was paying for the feed (which I assume would be cheap) and the Pigeons were crapping everywhere

So when his son went to summer camp, he poisoned them, and blamed the neighbor. His wife was distraught, she wasn't in on it, and called the police.

The police show up, and found one of the dead pigeons with a gunshot wound. :lol:

He told me it was taking too long to die, thought it was suffering, so he grabbed his blicky and put two in its chest.

The cops were gonna question the neighbor about discharging a firearm on someone else's property. So he confessed, and the cops found it so funny they dropped it.

Mans had me howlin in the break room with that story.

And that is kinda how I view Yang. The type of dude how shoots a pigeon because dem cracked corn prices were killing him. And is absolutely unashamed that he did it.

-Piegon killing is big in Vegas apparently. Another coworker of mine got his pigeons poisoned by his neighbors. But he is a loon and legit blame T-Mobile putting a 5G tower in his neighborhood.

Last edited:
I know quite a few people that got the vaccine in Nevada but said they would not have gotten it if their vaccine status was entered into a database

do they really think the card is the only record of their vaccination...?

you know what, let them think whatever they want

Ayton was good against the lakers even when he was healthy. Wasnt like he was playing against bums . I don't think he's a slam dunk max guy but he's more worthy of a max than MPJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom