The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WYATV is $20 , no subscription and you get all the nba ,nfl , local and ppv channels
1634658360580.png

:lol:

NBA needs some version of Red Zone with a good host that zooms around on the busy days, showing good plays, final seconds, etc.

I know it can't be exactly like the RZ but they need something like that.

My Wolves My Lakers My Hornets My Hawks lets get it :pimp:

MY LAKERS, NETS, DUBZ, CELTS, KNICKS, HEAT, PELS, NUGGZ, JAZZ, 🚀, SPURS, HOT SPURS, Hornets, Raptors, SUNS, MAVS, ⛈, HAWKS, PACERS, BULLS, Magic, 👮‍♂️, 🤴, WHITE QUEENS 👸, Cavs, BUCKS AKA CONSERVATIVE AMERICA'S TEAM, 76ERS NOT NAMED BENJAMIN FRANKLIN SIMMONS, DETROIT BASEKETBALL LIKE SOUTH PARK, Grizzlies, WIZARDS OF WAVERLY CREEK, T PUPS, CLIPPS OTHER THAN BALMER WHO STOLE OUR OWNER ELECT'S TEAM. LFGGGG

NBA needs some version of Red Zone with a good host that zooms around on the busy days, showing good plays, final seconds, etc.

Great idea. This seems like it would be easy to do. Do they do something similar to this on NBATV sometimes?

They used to have “Coast to Coast” or something like that on ESPN2. Was decent enough for me without LP at the time.

It might still be on actually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom