The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish there was an age limit for this kind of thing. A grandfather in his 70s rode a penchant for Twitter beefs and pettiness to the presidency of the United States :frown:

… the generation that’s growing up with social media gone be worse than snoop, when they are 60,70, 80, etc on SM. We won’t be alive to see it though lol

we are running like a 7 man rotation and playing Fred like 40 minutes a night,
you don't think Nick Nurse wouldn't like to have Kyle Lowry?

a guy who has the highest net rating on the best team in the East?

The heat aren’t the best team in the East. It’s February. Best team in the East is Milwaukee until they get beat. Don’t care about his net rating. The heat been plugging and playing all season. They are well oiled machine.

And no they don’t miss him. Team got bigger and better. Nurse ran a similar rotation last season. Canadian thibs gonna Thibbs

we are running like a 7 man rotation and playing Fred like 40 minutes a night,
you don't think Nick Nurse wouldn't like to have Kyle Lowry?

a guy who has the highest net rating on the best team in the East?
My guy addicts def going at Lowry's head the past few years lol

He not saying nothing about Siakam though like he usually does :nerd:

Playing in Tampa wasn't any good for them. Lowry's contract situation was kinda weird all year too. Masai did him a solid in the off season anyway

My guy addicts def going at Lowry's head the past few years lol

He not saying nothing about Siakam though like he usually does :nerd:

Playing in Tampa wasn't any good for them. Lowry's contract situation was kinda weird all year too. Masai did him a solid in the off season anyway
I mess with Siakim. He’s just not a 1 or a 2. But he’s a good player. But if he can’t score on SFs than it gets uglier than a master p sneaker.

Lakers by 4
98AA6F93-BFE6-49C9-AB6C-E32010F1A293.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom