The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FLBqJ8zWYAEJAjo

Folks were screaming Miami was gon be a problem for Giannis and the Bucks then Giannis leveled up and Miami got ran off the floor.

And I’m just not a firm believer in Jimmy Butler-lead teams
I mean, MIL got ran off the floor the Playoff before. It wasn't without reason they were saying that

This time around I think Miami could def make it a competitive series even if MIL wins in 6 games

The Wolves play the Kings both Tuesday and Wednesday.

You know that means… recency bias! Some Kings will be Wolves come Thoisday and vice versa

Checking IG comments on BR and HoH. People thinking Jaylen Brown got robbed. Maybe, but aint no one wanna see Jaylen Brown in the ASG. :lol:

I dont even care who “deserves it”. Gimme players I wanna see. There should be a goof ASG purely off fan vote. Lemme see some Javale McGee. Lemme see Lance Stephenson, Boban. Shaqtin All Stars.

I mean, MIL got ran off the floor the Playoff before. It wasn't without reason they were saying that

This time around I think Miami could def make it a competitive series even if MIL wins in 6 games
If they can stay healthy sure. Feels like Miami been hurt all season.

If they can stay healthy sure. Feels like Miami been hurt all season.
Looking like they should be solid, especially after All-Star break

Who knows about Victor or if he will be ready to play game speed when it counts, Morris looking like he's donezo

B. Lopez has been out too, idk what his deal is

Checking IG comments on BR and HoH. People thinking Jaylen Brown got robbed. Maybe, but aint no one wanna see Jaylen Brown in the ASG. :lol:

I dont even care who “deserves it”. Gimme players I wanna see. There should be a goof ASG purely off fan vote. Lemme see some Javale McGee. Lemme see Lance Stephenson, Boban. Shaqtin All Stars.
Why would you subject yourself to such a thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom